DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Raena

What's up?

Hi Browns and everyone else, what's up? Been a while since I posted anything and that's mostly because I have been computerless and I dislike posting from my phone. 

Soooooooooo. What's new? 

it's been very cold in the northern hemisphere and not so much in the south. you have been missed.

what's up

with you?

will you be computerful soon?

Well it's winter so it should be cold. I hate winters that are just rainy and gray. We finally got a decent amount of snow here, feels like a proper winter now.

I am computerful! For a long time I wanted to replace my old, barely functioning laptop but then I decided to boot up my old, actually functioning desktop instead. After a few days of just updating it's now running smoothly. I just have to get used to not watching tv and playing on the computer at the same time.

Hello there, former mentee! How are things?

it's been a proper winter here since early autumn... I really do feel

it in my bones. it feels like fire.

yay working computer! desktops are good

Well it's winter so it should be cold. I hate winters that are just rainy and gray. We finally got a decent amount of snow here, feels like a proper winter now.

I am computerful! For a long time I wanted to replace my old, barely functioning laptop but then I decided to boot up my old, actually functioning desktop instead. After a few days of just updating it's now running smoothly. I just have to get used to not watching tv and playing on the computer at the same time.

Please tell me you don't have a snowblower and gave Barm a shovel and said "Have fun!".

And please tell me it was a ton of snow and he whined about it the whole time.

Don't ruin this for me.....heh.

If lots of snow is a proper winter, then you are welcome to all of ours. :wink:

Another month and a half or so, and it will start to be gone. I hope.

RAENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A family dog of 15 years died recently.

It's summer here but not too bad at the moment - but about to get really hot again by the weekend.

Edited by Senexx

Please tell me you don't have a snowblower and gave Barm a shovel and said "Have fun!".

We don't have a snowblower, but we also live in an apartment, sooo... Sorry to ruin it for you. 

Basel, yes, I'd gladly take all of your snow. 

I'm sorry to hear about the dog, Senexx. 

quick, Basel, arrange the snow drop before she checks wunderground.

and with the snow you win the free wind and cold.

yay, snow angels fly away :happy;

Thing is, I live so far north it gets really, really dark in the winter. And without snow, it is even darker. So I really hate winters without snow, because then it's just... dark. Very depressing.

we were just talking at work about how Christmas should really be in February when winter is at its most depressing. the light is creeping back here but the weather won't let go. we could use some

pretty lights and Christmas trees right now.

On Sunday I helped my father-in-law clear his driveway of snow. This involved me fully loading a large shovel, pushing it up a 2-meter (5 foot?) hill made entirely of snow, pushing the shovel across the entire yard on top of this hill and finally dumping it on the far side. Rinse and repeat. Hands down the most fun I think I've ever had shoveling snow since we never get nearly that much back in Canada.

2 meters is well over 6 feet, yo!

Also ... RAENAAAAAAAA *tacklesnugglebites*

Good to see you :)

On Sunday I helped my father-in-law clear his driveway of snow. This involved me fully loading a large shovel, pushing it up a 2-meter (5 foot?) hill made entirely of snow, pushing the shovel across the entire yard on top of this hill and finally dumping it on the far side. Rinse and repeat. Hands down the most fun I think I've ever had shoveling snow since we never get nearly that much back in Canada.

I wanted you whining and complaining.  This has ruined my day.

Verb, you can come listen to me complaining whilst I shovel. Be warned that I may dump snow on you after a while.

I wanted you whining and complaining.  This has ruined my day.

And this has made mine. Win-win for everyone!

I love Chocolate week.  Thank you, Browns and Aspies!!!!

Hot%20Chocolate%20Xmas.jpg