Sign in to follow this  
Mashiara Sedai

BFG

(When a level has been BOLDED, it has been completed)

Level 1
Become a Tuatha'an

Level 2
Beginner Challenges

Level 3
Master Challenges

Bronze:
Artists & Craft

Hobby
1. Make food as a gift

Writers

Social Group

Silver:
Artists & Craft

Hobby

Writers

Social Group

Gold:
Artists & Craft

Hobby

Writers

Social Group

Level 4
Grand Master Tuatha'an

Lol timing :( I made a tonne of food at Christmas as presents, but didn't take any pictures (hobby challenge) :/ would stuff for our charity bakeoff count? I think I can get hold of pictures from that 

Yay :) I tried tins of treats, a mix of brandy snaps, caramel slices and florentines (nothing complicated lol) 

I also tried making macarons.... That, did not go so well, although since I have enough almond flour to try again, I'll keep you updated on progress :)

I have a couple of recipes for macaroons so I am super interested about yours ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Just go back and look at any and all of the BA hunter POVs. Or those of any other prominent AS in the later books. Half the greens are described as wearing "deeply plunging necklines that exposed half the woman's bosam" or, they describe some other AS as "you would think she was a green," because of her neckline. 
    • I suppose that's a less "out there" interpretation of it, and would yield to it being a more defensible position.   I've always been curious every time they say that any force used against it only makes it stronger.   How does the strength of something 'unbreakable' increase, and how would an average person test that?  Wouldn't the theory just stop at "that stuff doesn't break" instead of needing to guess at a strength increase?
    •   I don't think the indestructibility of cuendillar implies the absolute rigidity of its molecular structure. We know that the True Power can destroy cuendillar, and we are told that it absorbs any force attempting to break it.   To me, this implies that cuendillar's atomic or molecular structure is more like memory foam instead of a rock. You can apply force in an attempt to change or break its bonds, but it will just return to its normal state. Of course, the threshold of force necessary to even change those bonds is probably very high to begin with.
    • I've been singing a good fourteen years, give or take.  And thanks!   And I did sing about a farm in that little clip--I sang about Parliament.   
      I'll be singing another set of songs soon--although, alas, none of the songs will be about a farm, although I'm quite sure many farmers and farmhands will have sung said songs.    I'll figure things out and give y'all something worthy--my talents are not only in my vocal skills (or lack thereof) and my other musical skills--apart from music, my skill is probably in writing--and I will employ it here.  I can't tell you how dull writing a dissertation can get sometimes--but on the other hand, writing something creative is magnificent--even if you're just writing to yourself and have invented someone to talk to in formulating your thoughts, it's like your character runs away from you, you just become a typist.
    • Day Four:  Guess the Animal ==============   # 10:   
      # 11:  
      # 12: