DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If I could Channel right now, I would ...

Elgee

Is this a 'if I could channel thread' or a 'if I could do anything thread'?  :tongue:

If I could channel right now I'd open a gateway to... somewhere.... THERE WOULD BE SO MANY OPTIONS!!!! Just thinking about the deciding on where to go... makes me excited. I think I'd go to see the northern lights. That would be good. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channeling the HUNDREDS OF LEAF STICKERS ONTO THE WALL that came with the wall decals for the baby's room. We ordered this really nice lookin two trees to put on the wall. Figured ti would be easy. no. no it's not. you have to peel and stick each and every single leaf you want onto the wall. and these stickers are OFFICIAL. They do NOT want to cooperate and come off the G DAMNED paper. I swear to the g-man there's goin to be one full tree and one bare tree in this room because it's down right infuriating. This kid better appreciate all this love...............and f-bombs dropped. Sweet Mary the f-bombs...........

If I could channel right now, I'd channel all the clean laundry into its proper place(s).  And fix all the horse fencing.  And destroy all the popcorn trees on our property (and surrounding properties).  And fix our driveway.

Is this a 'if I could channel thread' or a 'if I could do anything thread'?  :tongue:

If I could channel right now I'd open a gateway to... somewhere.... THERE WOULD BE SO MANY OPTIONS!!!! Just thinking about the deciding on where to go... makes me excited. I think I'd go to see the northern lights. That would be good. 

As it says on the label, it's supposed to be a "If I could channel, what Weave would I want to channel right now" thread :)

Right now, I would like to Channel some rain here. It's too hot and the garden is dying.

One bare tree and one leafy tree sounds pretty, to be honest. Go, Mills! If I could channel right now, I would have to find a way to convince my boything channeling is real, then have him take a picture of his yard so I could gateway there. =D But then I would have to help him through his existential crisis, which is fine I guess.

Archived