DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good day to all.

Valvidian

Hello. I just joined Dragonmount after reading the entire Wheel of Time series. I actually discovered them after I decided to read all the books that Brandon Sanderson wrote (I loved The Way of Kings). I don't really know what else to say, but I truly enjoyed the books. So, yeah... Hello again.

Hi!!!  Welcome to Dragonmount!  We have three main areas, role play, discussion and social groups.  I enjoy time in the social groups.  You can join as many as you wish and its a good way to meet fellow WoT Fans.  With many of the groups, you cannot see all of the forums until you are a member.  If you need any help, just shout out.  :)

Gday !!

I agree with Ryrin, come visit us in the social orgs!!  Drop by the Band and i will shout you a Bandy  (a drink)  or come visit the Wolfkin if Tequila is more your thing!

All the orgs have their own themes to try and catch your interest. The Bands for example is Music and travelling.

hope to see ya soon

if u ever have a quetion feel free to pop me a PM!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome,

Since you've finished the series then you may enjoy checking out our Discussion Boards where people can start and join in on discussions on the series and its characters.

In addition to this the social groups can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. Each group has their own draw and all of them have some great members (Many of us are members of multiple groups). If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply for as many of them as you'd like. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Other than those two groups I can't help you however just post here or in their general board and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. From my experiance, many of the groups seem to have a little RP mixed in however do not mainly focus on it.

Finally we have the RP groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun and participate in. If you plan on participating I believe they have a main board you can post any questions to (If no one here can answer them).

Archived