DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Becoming Me

Kwom Masbag

Hello all at the White Tower; it's been while! ...again! I really am kind of flakey, aren't I?

Anyways, you may notice my title says Miss Magdalene, and my gender is listed as female! This is most definitely not a mistake. I'm a transgender girl, and hopefully, if everything works out, will me able to get on HRT within the next month if everything works out!

I'm looking to get my username changed soon too, but you can think of and call me Magdalene, Maggy, Mags, or any other variation on that. 'u' So yes! The Warders ratio of male and female members has shifted slightly~!

Edit: It was previously Magdalene, but I think I'm going with Olivia instead; much more me, and much more nickname potential.  Livi is how I'm going to introduce myself to friends, but feel free to rif with your own nickname~

Thank you so much everybody for all of your well-wishes and support! I really really really appreciate it~ 'u' I'll keep everybody updated in here, and, once I get on HRT, post a picture once a month so you can keep track of my progress c:

Thank you so much everybody for all of your well-wishes and support! I really really really appreciate it~ 'u' I'll keep everybody updated in here, and, once I get on HRT, post a picture once a month so you can keep track of my progress c:

I'll be checking. :)

That would be a fascinating blog to keep. 

If you don't already have a blog, that is. 

That would be a fascinating blog to keep. 

If you don't already have a blog, that is. 

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived