DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Uhh...hey, howdy, and how do

James Moye

Light but it'll be good to talk to some fellow wot fans. Burn me, there's no one in my flaming area that knows anything about the books. Nice to meet you all! Peace favor your cod piece..or something to that effect. I think that's how the saying goes...

Oh yeah i'm on my second full read through. I've read up to the gathering storm twice, just havent read the last three twice, but i'm working my way through the whole series again. I'm enjoying Rand as the simple farm boy from the two rivers before too much of the chaos begins. His character progression is awesome, especially the change in the gathering storm. When I first read that I had to put the book down for a good 20 minutes and just think about what had just happened. Good stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to start by extending a welcome for you for joining us on DM! Since you're on a second readthrough you may want to check out the discussion boards where you can start and join in on discussions on the series and its characters.

You may also enjoy checking out if our social groups appeal to you. Feel free to apply for as many of them as you'd like. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Other than those two groups I can't help you however just post here or in their general board and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group. Until you have joined a group you can only see a small part of their boards. soon after you join you gain access to the members only parts of their group.

Archived