DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Miss a few roll calls...

Talya

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grabs at Talya quickly but misses

"No FAIR!!!!!  she's already SEEN it!!!!!!!  it hasnt even COME OUT HERE YET!!!!!!" dice flings himself to the ground kicking and screaming

Mwuhahahaha...seen it twice now!!

Gutted that I was ill on Monday so it didn't have the same impact...I now have lost my voice. But luckily that does not matter here...SO I CAN SHOUT AND SHOUT AND SHOUT....

Oh I will now stop, as I have my voice back, though it is still sore. But for Ley's ears I will cease.

So Ley, what did you have for Christmas?

We don't celebrate Christmas with presents, though it's getting more popular to do so in the Netherlands these days, like people are taking over EVERYTHING from America.

ummmm  is this a good place to point out that ENGLAND celebrates christmas with pressies and that it was around BEFORE America was????  Not EVERYTHING is american....

You are clearly wrong. Everything is American. Even you O.O

:rolleyes:

ummmm  is this a good place to point out that ENGLAND celebrates christmas with pressies and that it was around BEFORE America was????  Not EVERYTHING is american....

Huh? Yet I've more than once heard the story that the name santa claus is derived from "sinterklaas", which is an old Dutch tradition (including presents), which implies the christmas with presents is relatively new.

Also, reading strictly, I never said that christmas was American.

Ley, i know the story quite well :wink: I was sticking to the Viking explanation, but seeing i was born in Germany and have both a dutch and a belgian passport, AND i have 3 kids, i am quite certain about Sinterklaas (and am pissed off by the entire nonsense racist accusations about the feast)

Oh I forgot abut the multi quote function...*is happy*

I can imagine what that feels like, Ley. I find it weird how Christmas.decorations.keep on increasing each year in market.

Talya, thanks for telling me I messed.up....again :dry; . Good to see you back :biggrin:

I'm always here for encores :wink:

Very true, always pressies, I'm sure it all goes back to the old pagan days  (which the original winter festival was)

You are clearly wrong. Everything is American. Even you O.O

:rolleyes:

OMG Dice Amercian *rolls on floor laughing*...he's not THAT bad :wink: j/k :wub:

Who is this young pretty stranger?

... don't think I know her :P

Rey, I so love you, you are more than welcome anytime in my thread :wub: (I'm also easily flattered)

Pressies and food are good. Does it matter who started it?

This is the most true  statement ever...food and pressies always good, especially tainted brownies wrapped up as a pressie!

How come that you have two different passports? And do you consider yourself Belgian or German? Or just awesome Shadowie? 

well, i applied for the belgian nationality when i moved there. It's a lot easier in daily life. When i did, the dutch embassy kindly informed me that i will always be considered a dutch citizen to the dutch government. So, i'm belgian, and dutch. And, if i really wanted, seeing my birthcertificate is german, i could still apply for german citizenship too. It's a madhouse.

I consider myself a viking *nods* a shadowie one on top of that 

Archived