DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Movie Quote Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to give someone else a chance, but I guess no one has. This is my wifes favorite movie. I have seen this to many times..

Dirty Dancing when Baby shows up to the party and tells Patrick that she carried a watermelon.

M:"When was the last time you remember doing something during the day?"

B:"What do you mean?"

M:I just mean during the day. Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? You can't, can you? You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

From a slightly twisted movie I just saw at the theater:

"I was raised to be charming, not sincere."

Into the Woods.

"Nothing's riding on this except the First Amendment of the Constitution, freedom of the press, and maybe the future of the country."

• 3 weeks later...