DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jaimelai

Movie Quote Game

usual suspects. such a great movie. i was informed about the ending before i saw it and it still wowed me.

"well ain't this place a geographical oddity. two weeks fro everywhere!"

"O Brother, Where Art Thou?" Lol - just saw George Clooney utter that line twice tonight. One of my favorites!

From a movie I just saw today:

"I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured, if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason, too."

i totally cheated and used skynet...i mean google...to look up the answer. i haven't seen the movie but i'm hoping someone out there will say "hugo" so this wonderful game can continue...

"Hugo" is correct - your turn. It is OK to Google if no one answers after a couple days. :smile:

"Babies like to breathe, and they're good at hiding it. I put a pillow over a baby. I thought she wasn't breathing, but she was. She was sneaky, but I'll try again."

3 Day Google: "Away we go". What a lovely quote - lol. Guess you need to hear it in context, huh? How about:

"and world peace!"

It's been a while so I'm just going to hijack it :P

This quotes a bit longer but it'll help anyone who's seen the movie remember it if I post the whole thing:

"When King Lear dies in Act V, do you know what Shakespeare has written? He's written "He dies." That's all, nothing more. No fanfare, no metaphor, no brilliant final words. The culmination of the most influential work of dramatic literature is "He dies." It takes Shakespeare, a genius, to come up with "He dies." And yet every time I read those two words, I find myself overwhelmed with dysphoria. And I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words. "

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

I probably butchered the spelling of that. Good movie, though.

" I gotta get home, look for work. As we speak, consumers everywhere need reminding of just how fat and unattractive they are."

i like this thread and i want to get it moving again, so...

"tell me, future boy, who's the president of the united states in 1985?"

"ronald reagan"

"ronald reagan? the actor?"