DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to the books, new to here

HaNotsri

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi. The name is Michael. I've been putting off reading WOT for almost ten years (since I first started seeing those commercials for the Wheel of Time Guide on television). Finally started getting around to it. I read New Spring and finished that and now I am starting The Eye of the World. Look forward to chatting!

Michael

Hello Michael :D

The WoT book discussion boards are definately worth avoiding for the time being... they have spoilers all over. If you do want to discuss something, let me know, and I will get you a direct link to a relevant thread.

Hope you have a great time discovering the world of the WoT. Pay attention to small details... we have all been amazed on the re-read as to just how many hints for later plotlines are hidden in the all the books very early on.

Other than the book discussions, the rest of the forum should be fairly spoiler free. Have a look around. Fiddlesticks is a good place to start and has a pretty laid back easy going crowd of regulars.

Need any help, give me a shout.

From one newbie to another ......Welcome!!!! I have read all the books and must say you are beginning to embark on an amazing journey!

That said, I am considering the re-read as Egwene suggests.....

So far this seems like a fabulous place to chat with fellow readers, all have been so embracing....much to my delight!

Real1.

Hello. Ok, the first thing I'm going to say is have a good time and get to know people! It's fun talking to everyone in here. Second, if you plan on joining orgs, take my advice. Start out with one or two and advance in those before you join anymore. I started out with 7 and am still working on spending time in all of them... I only have two I really spend time in... just a little warning there. I enjoy the bustle though ;) (when I;m not doing massive amounts of schoolwork...)

Archived