DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tai'shar Dragonmount

Marius25000bc

Welcome to DM!!!! Have you explored a bit? We have a discussion section, role play (where you develop your own character within a Wheel of Time setting) and social groups (you can meet lots of other WoT fans and there are fun activities.). This place is rather large so please ask if you need any help.

About the only exploration I have done so far is to see the general website stuff. With this being the first time of joining a forum I honestly don't know the procedures for joining into the social groups or the role playing areas. As for the discussion boards, they may be interesting to look into.

At each group there is a sticky at the top, explaining what the group is about and what you need to do to join.

With most groups, you cannot see all of the boards unless you are a member. You can join as many groups as you wish. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders.

• 2 weeks later...

Tai'shar Mari,

The discussion boards are a great place to post your own and/or join in on existing discussions on theories of the series.

In addition to this the social groups can be a great way for you to meet and get to know some of the people around the site. Each group has their own draw and all of them have some great members (Many of us are members of multiple groups). If any of the groups appeal to you then feel free to apply for as many of them as you'd like. If you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should also be able to answer those (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Other than those two groups I can't help you however just post here or in their general board and I'm sure their members will be more than happy to help answer your questions about their group.

Finally we have the RP groups which, though I have little to no knowledge of, is something many find fun and participate in.  Either way, please have a look around the site and let us know if we can help answer any of your questions.

Archived