DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light vs Shadow] Truth or Dare

Panchi

Have you ever been punished by not allowing to go to school for one or more days (I suppose there's a word for that, but the translating site I used seems to not have it), and if so, why?

Possibly 'suspended'. Have you ever been suspended from School @ Panchi?

Nope. I rarely get punished (like once or twice in a year or less) and usually its for something small that teachers don't really bother to remember. The closest I got to being suspended was some weeks back when a teacher thought someone in my class was singing (all those present in class could swear that they heard no one singing) and vice-principal threatened to suspend the whole class for a week unless we tell her who was singing. Lot of drama for two days then everyone forgot about it.

Your teachers seem to be very unfair. They're always being mean.

:sad:

I'll play again. Truth please.

Tell about a person from your childhood who you still consider to be scary?

I guess I'll sign up if I can?

Sure. You are up after Ithi.

My mother. She's not spoken to me for 5 years. She really knows how to hold a grudge and she blames me for an outburst and argument my ex husband had with my dad. My dad is absolutely fine and lovely though and I still get to see him regular, so tbh it makes my life easier that she's out of my life now.

Truth or Dare Kronos?

In the WoT world... I don't believe I've ever thought about that much...

Would say Lanfear if she had returned to the Light, which I believed her to be able to. Considering she didn't, though, I think I'll go with Pevara. To me, she seems like a calm, bit of an introvert woman, which is the kind of women I like. More than most Wheel of Time women, anyways.

Archived