DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello There, Fair Dragon Mounting Persons Of Complimentary Repute

Sleeper Service

Hey there. I have enjoyed the first couple Wheel of Time books, but pretenses aside, I'm really here to play some WEREWOLF / MAFIA. 

I found out about Dragonmount through the Champions Games over at the 2+2 Poker Forums, where I'm a mod with the screenname CPHoya. I'm also often on the Mafia All Stars twitchcast on Tuesday evenings. 

Anyway, hi! Looking forward to meeting people, playing some games, possibly discussing some books. 

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Welcome to DM! We´re very happy to welcome you to the mafia boards. As you can see, there are some sign ups right now. You could also join the Black Tower mafia in the Black Tower. I hope you will have a great time. Most of us are a friendly bunch.  :wink:

Hi Sleeper!  Glad you've found us - I see you're hopping right into the signups on the main DM mafia board :biggrin:

If you have questions about any of the other features of the site, feel free to ask - this board is frequented by a lot of very helpful folks who'd be happy to provide answers or point you in the right direction. 

Archived