DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings & Salutations!!

Kirvar

Long time fan of the series, and have lurked around as a non memeber for a while as well. Decided to take the plunge and join the community an make new friends!

Currently in the process (for the past year) of reading the last book of the series. Taking my sweet time as i dont want it to end

Hi Kirvar, welcome to the site!

If you haven't finished the books yet you might find some spoilers on the discussion boards, but please have a look at the social groups - they are a great way to meet and interact with fellow fans

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

I'd suggest you spend a little time checking out our discussion boards, but beware spoilers from the last book, and our many social groups. If you'd like you may join as many groups as you'd like so go nuts. Speaking of going nuts, If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Also, if you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should also be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). Unfortunately I only joined those two social groups so I can't offer much help in answering questions about our other Social Groups (They all have some great people in them) but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to help answer them.

Archived