DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Beginning

Bitlets

Hi there and good evening!

A fellow WoT-enthusiast finally found his way here, after having ventured trough the internet! I'm pretty happy to have stumbled upon this site and I hope I will be able to add something of worth to this forum and the community, all the more since I saw how big and developed this site was.

About myself? Well, first, my native language is not english, therefore I ask in advance not to wince at every typo and grammatical error I make ;)

Else? I'm quite in love with this series and I read it like 2 times (almost) in a row, although its now been quite a while since my last reading. :)

If you want to know more, just ask!

Have a nice day/evening/wheneveryoureadthis

Bitlets

Hi Bitlets, welcome to the site!.

As you have finished the series you won't need to beware of spoilers, so I'm sure that you will find loads of interesting stuff on the discussion boards.

Also - please have a look at the social groups - they are a great way to get to know other fans!

Welcome, Bitlets!!! No worries about language. We have people here from all over which enriches the experience. The social groups are quite interesting and fun. I'd like to invite you to stop by the White Tower and Warders. If you have any questions, please ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Bit!

I'd suggest you spend a little time checking out our discussion boards and social groups. If they appeal to you you may join as many groups as you'd like so please go nuts. Speaking of going nuts, If you have any questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). Also, if you have any questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & food, I should also be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). Unfortunately I only joined those two social groups so I can't offer much help in answering questions about our other Social Groups (They all have some great people in them) but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to help answer them.

Archived