DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nandar Riatin, Welcome to the Black Tower!!!

Nikonis

My fellow tainted, please help me in welcoming our newest member... Nandar Riatin!

He has traveled from from the house of Riatin in Cairhien in hopes of joining the M'Hael and learning the wicked weaves known as compulsion in order to help him win the Game of Houses and eventually rise to the throne.  Even though he wants to join the shadow, and thus will some day face the forces of light on the battlefield, we may yet still sway his decision and get him to join the light.

So my fellow members of the light faction, and those of the shadow, please come and celebrate the decision Nandar has made in coming to the tower and joining our elite force of channelers.

Thank you Thank you. I was reading through some of the rules on the black tower's separate web page and now I cant decide whether to be with the dark or the light! What would you guys recomend? I dont want to choose one and then switch later.

Thanks for them brownies, they're tasting oh so tainted!

Luckily for you, you'll have time to decide since you need to earn some points before you can choose a faction. You will get to know people and get a feeling of what you would prefer.

That said, the Shadow is clearly the best. :p

Thank you Thank you. I was reading through some of the rules on the black tower's separate web page and now I cant decide whether to be with the dark or the light! What would you guys recomend? I dont want to choose one and then switch later.

Thanks for them brownies, they're tasting oh so tainted!

The Light of course. It's either help the innocent and kill the evil, or kill the innocent and help the evil. And who wants that? There's a reason NO ONE out there in the world goes like "HAHAHA WE'RE EVIL". At worst they're saying they got a god that wants them to kill "unbelievers".

Archived