DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bonjour,

Monty

Hola mis amigos,

Hey everyone, I was here under a different account name about, half a year to a year ago, but uhhh, I forgot my password I had just changed to, and then I rubbed a mod the wrong way(entirely by accident I might add), so when I tried to get myself another account, things didnt really work....

Well, anyways, Hello, and I'm glad I can still recognise some members, such as Alys, and I think Egwene was still a member when I was around. =) :D

Hello and welcome back, Monty :D

First things first though... your Avit is too BIG!!!!:evil: *tsk, tsk, tsk*

Having got that out of the way... well, have you been to Fiddles yet and signed up for the next werewolf/mafia game?

Hello and welcome back' date=' Monty :D

First things first though... your Avit is too BIG!!!!:evil: *tsk, tsk, tsk*

Having got that out of the way... well, have you been to Fiddles yet and signed up for the next werewolf/mafia game?[/quote']

Uhh, yeah, about the avitar, how would you make it smaller? I think its a great picture, so when I found it I just copied and pasted the site into the place where my profile told me too, then later realised it wouldnt automatically be controlled in pixel size or anything.

Can you make it smaller? or should I just choose one from the gallery?

About werewolf/mafia, I dont know how to play those.

When I had been around before, there was alot of poking, no poking zones filled with poking, and various pirates vs ninjas, vanpires vs. werewolves sorta things (and they spelt it vanpires(not vamp) as far as I can remember)

Thanks everyone,

Go to the sig request board and ask for help with your Avi there, Monty. That's where you find the experts.

And as for the werewolf game... don't worry... it doesn't take that long to get the hang of it. :wink:

Thanks for the recruiting Egwene! saves me from having to type!

And Monty, it's easy. I wasn't sure how it'd go down online either the first time that I played. But it's really weasy to learn. I need more poeple too, so come on by and if you have any questions let me know!

Archived