DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Favorites: Foreigner

Dionysus

What will happen to Rand in the attack on Shayol Ghul (or the DO's prison)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to Rand in the attack on Shayol Ghul (or the DO's prison)

• He seals the hole, but dies in the process
    • He seals the hole and lives
    • He seals the hole and swaps bodies with Moridin and lives with his chicks
    • He seals the hole and swaps bodies with Moridin, but the saa make him go mad and he Breaks the World
    • He is killed before he seal the DO's prison and the DO breaks free and all of life as we know it is destroyed in fire and the world is drenched in the blood of women and children.
    • Rand wimps out and flees.

The polls are all done, if you haven't voted in any of them you better do so quickly. On Sunday, April 9, the finals will begin.

The tenth poll question is Who is your favorite foreigner?

note: Loial isnt really a foreigner to Randland, but Ogier are seperate societies, and I havent been able to place him in a poll question yet, so I made this one specifically to put him in, and some more of the Aiel which have been under represented (Aviendha).

Poll 1: Who is your favorite Forsaken

Poll 2: Who is your favorite Military Leader

Poll 3: Who is your favorite Aes Sedai

Poll 4: Who is your favorite Land Ruler

Poll 5: Who is your favorite Post-Breaking Pre-Rand Character

Poll 6: Who is your favorite Blademaster

Poll 7: Who is your favorite of the original travellers

Poll 8: Who is your favorite warder

Poll 9: Who is your favorite Asha'man

Poll 10: Who is your favorite foreigner

A struggle between Rhuarc and Loial.

Rhuarc won, and got my vote. Don't really know why, but he is very interesting.

Loial is of course very likable too, but one of my many personalities said Rhuarc louder than the others said Loial, so.. :wink:

Of course Sorilea is worthy or respect. She is a VERY strong woman, on of the strongest among the Wise Ones and that is saying a lot.

But remember Loial defending children and women of the Stone of Tear, Loial going with Gaul to close the Waygate of Manetheren; battling trollocs at the Battle of Emond's Field; Loial and Elder Haman going into battle with trollocs in KoD, etc.

STILL he's a gentle soul with a love for books and writing, not battle. He's just one noone wants to anger. ;)

He is one of the greatest characters in the books and when he finally is possible to vote for, what else to do?

Moric of the Singing Wind sept of the Miagoma aiel

I chose Aviendha.. but Tuon would have to be a close second. Tuon is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters. She is a lot like Mat in some ways... yet she is all proper and noble. Something that Mat does not find attractive. I love it. Opposites attract.

Guest Majsju

Close call, all Aiel except Couladin rocks, but Sorilea gets the nod.

But I save a spot for Alivia, if she ever goes medieval on the Seanchan she'll be my favourite. :D

Oops' date=' I was so ready to vote for Double Vision, then I realized this poll wasn't about your favorite song by the band Foreigner.[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought the same thing! I played in a Foreigner cover band on a lark for a while and we played "Double Vision," although we rocked out hardest on "Juke Box Hero."

I have to go with Loial: like me, he's a big dude and he loves to read, absent minded and slow to anger, but don't tick him off!

Archived