DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

Welcome MatrimMasterOfLuck!

Welcome to the madhouse! I hope you will enjoy your stay. Take a seat and eat a tainted brownie or two while you tell us all about yourself. Have you read all of the WoT books? Who is your favourite asha'man? Is that your original hair colour? *takes some hair*

Welcome to the tower!!!

Have some tainted treats while you wait for our lady dragon to greet you and request access for you to see the rest of our tower.

Sorry for the late reply My fellow Asha'men. *takes a tainted brownie* I'm about to start book 10. My favorite is undecided as of yet. Can't wait to start the next book when I get it, book Winter's Heart had the most epic ending of any book so far for me. I also can't wait to see Rand wield Callandor and use it to it's proper potential.

I was there last year and it was great. I met some of the people that I have gotten to know here at DM. I wish I could go again but I had to save a lot to be able to go last time. (I live in Europe.)

I could go to JordanCon but it's not exactly close and there is another yearly con I attend which a lot of my saved cash goes toward.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Neither did I when I looked for it. I had to get a grocery store manager to help me find it.     Looks like soft caramel in a can.
    • The end of book 1 is when the channeling and reactions happen almost at the same time.  After that he doesn't get the side effects of starting to channel such as taking chances, trouble moving his limbs, etc anymore and starts to experience the filth/taint.  So my guess is a channeler doesn't feel the taint until they survive the channeling and side effects happening at the same time part.
    • Re-primary debates:   https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-dncs-debate-rules-wont-make-the-2020-primaries-any-less-chaotic/     Sounds fair?   The early (6 person) 2016 debates on the democratic side were laughable, but that's an aside   They are clearly motivied to have as inclusive a field as possible. The idea of multiple randomly-seeded debates isn't a bad one, but it'll make drinking games harder.
    • Something I've been thinking about post-Bernie entering the race, though this article is about Warren:   https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/elizabeth-warrens-ideas-could-win-the-democratic-primary-even-if-she-doesnt/   If the policies which are primarily identified with one candidate make it into the party platform, does it matter so much who's on the top of the ticket?   I'll allow that it does, clearly, but this is a question of degree.