DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interest in Aes Sedai shawls?

• Community Administrator

Thanks for the info, Jenn!  I didn't realize it would be so illegal.  I have seen people selling them on Etsy and other places, so I figured it would be okay.  *sad*  Still, I guess I can still give these out as gifts.  I'd be more than happy to do that!

I don't remember if I met Steve or not, but it's probably best to stay out of his way.  *lol*  This is just a hobby to fill my time, nothing more, so trying to get an official license would be too stressful.  But I would like to keep making shawls for anyone who would want to have one. 

Jenn, obviously DM is not a place to do business, but would it be all right if I let people in the WT know they can contact me if they'd like one, and I only charge for materials? (I've got copies of all my receipts for the things I've bought!)  As of right now, that's all I had planned on doing anyway. 

The material I've always bought at various stages of "on sale" so it's a bit cheaper. And you only need 1-2 yards, so that's not too bad! I'd like to make one in silk next. I've started a new White one that's more satin than silk, but should still turn out pretty. I just need to buy more white fringe.

I don't remember if I met Steve or not, but it's probably best to stay out of his way.  *lol*  This is just a hobby to fill my time, nothing more, so trying to get an official license would be too stressful.  But I would like to keep making shawls for anyone who would want to have one. 

Jenn, obviously DM is not a place to do business, but would it be all right if I let people in the WT know they can contact me if they'd like one, and I only charge for materials? (I've got copies of all my receipts for the things I've bought!)  As of right now, that's all I had planned on doing anyway. 

Yup, I think that's fine. 

Awesome!!!

So if anyone is interested in the Blue or Gray, PM me and I'll give you the price breakdown. Also, anyone really serious about wanting one, PM me and we can discuss fabric/fringe options!

I still have a Red, Brown, and White to finish; hopefully this week. But I'm more than willing to start looking for your dream fabrics!

Archived