DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My book is out!

bluecole

DM family,

A while back, (year and a half, maybe?) I posted for readers for my YA thriller, Sleeping Sickness. Several drafts and a lot of work later, it's finally out, so I wanted to share with you some of the details. 

Here's the Facebook page for it,  and the Amazon link. You can find more info, a few stories, essays, and stuff on my website here.  I'll be holding a release event at the Barnes and Noble in Newnan, Ga, on 10/17 (Friday) from 7-9. I'd love to have some of you locals out for it; we're doing a couple of giveaways, a reading, and I'll do a Q&A. If any of you know of any bookstores that would be willing to host a signing/reading, I'd be more than willing to do it. 

The novel is about how a group of kids survive when all of the adults fail to wake up. Later on, they discover everyone becomes a Sleeper around the age of 18. So it's interesting to think how their society changes when the life expectancy is less than 20 years. 

Thanks again. . . and I hope you pick up on the WOT references!

Thanks,

B.

PS; Mods, if this is in the wrong spot, feel free to correct it, or fuss if it's not allowed. 

Archived