DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey This is awesome.....Hello funky people!!!!!!

Uniquenreal1

This is new to me....But here goes. What a fantastic world we live in!..Where we can not only send our well wishes to one of the funkiest people in the world, but also chat to others who share RJ's world and relate so inimately with his characters.

I am looking forward to meeting many who love the world of WOT. I live in Melbourne Australia, have travelled the globe extensively in my time, now am busily raising 2 delightful children and working full time.

My heart goes out to RJ and his family, but from what I have read of his blogs....he is an inspiration!

Regards

Real1 :)

:D Hello Real 1!!

Couldn't agree more. It is a small world nowadays... even down under has moved closer to the rest of us :wink:

Seems like 2 kids is the norm here on DM of late. Everywhere I look, there are pictures pf people showing of the cutest kids going *g*

Hope we see you around the place. Anything specific that takes you fancy? Serious discussions? Spam? Roleplay? Let me know and I'll point you in the general direction of relevant boards...

Thanks Egwene,

Well....As I am fairly techno behind....coming from down under n all, I dont quite know where to begin. Im a bit like a kid in a candy store at the mo.....but yes....Creativity is one place I go fairly often in my personal life.

I would love to investigate the art work available and perhaps even look to adding some of my own in the future...I am also interested in chattin to fellow WOTmanians locally and across the globe.....

So much to do...so little time...lol.

Anyhow thanks again

Real1

Creativity? The magic word :P

Have a look a little further down the forum... the board called Illuminators... painters, musicians, crafters, sig makers, writers and more. It'd be great to see you there. 8)

Howdy!

Welcome to DM.

Fun place we gotst her'. Lots a fun people to meet. Great discussion boards. Fun Orgs. blah blah blah.

Okay the real reason that I am here is to say welcome.... and to invite you over to fiddlesticks. We're playing a version of the game called Mafia. I need some more players so that when the current game is finished I can start mine up!

Again Welcome to DM! Any questions please ask I always have an answer... even if it's I don't know...

yes do stop by Illuminators then

we're split in 5 chapter houses

Artists - photography, painting, drawing and so forth

Smiths - website building, sigmaking and all other digital manipulation

Writers - name is self explaining and they are working on creating a world lore as well

Crafters - scrapbook making, kniting, sewing, cooking

Gleeman's - componists, theatre and so forth

I am finding my feet in my newly found world of forums....this is my debut....he he....but i feel Dragonmount is a fitting place for me to begin my initiation.

I start with a few questions for you all. Firstly....I assume it is a done thing to join more than one org????? I also wonder how the role playing works?...but think i may save this for a bit later, when I am more familiar with everything.

As far as illuminators go and my interests, I paint canvas's...(another recently explored talent) and I love to dress up....I am currently making a gothic fairy costume for a fantasy masquerade ball.....and shall don a fantastic pale blue beehive wig adorned with black flowers & little plastic spiders....that combined with a corset & black tutu skirt, plus many accessories....He He......I am so excited about it.

Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms!

Real1

Unique, you can be in as many Orgs as you like... though I'd start slowly... as the moment you join any of them, you will have additional boards to look at and might soon find yourself suffering from too much choice. Have a look at the info thread here on the Newbie Board. That will tell you a bit more about how to join and what some of the Orgs are about. Have a look around... if you like what you see... join in.

As for the Roleplay... I am just giving that a go myself. Again... you'll find some pointers on the info thread. And the easiest is to just nudge someone who does it and ask for them to help you.

I sincerely hope you'll post a pic of your costumes in the crafters chapter house. We would all love to see it!!! It sounds pretty amazing!

We dont bite in the RP either...join up and you get our ooc boards and can get to know us

also i think i posted a list off all offsides in another tread but i am not about to go look for it as my head is down to functioning on something like 10%

(just got home from oral exam and before that spent the whole nite reading..its now almost 9 am)

if your interested though just give me a poke in PM and i'll do it later *s*

Archived