DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[PC] World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor 11-13-2014

SinisterDeath

yup  :-)

So does Empy still - I see him in our old guild doing raids once in a while.  Same for Canuk.

As for the world of pvp, we have myself, Leelou, and Despothera that actively play right now, and are anxiously awaiting the expansion.

I've pre-ordered and have poked around the beta a bit.

A significant reduction in the # of keybinds people will need, which is a good thing.  Button bloat was at an extreme level for a few classes.  Also, they are streamlining crowd control, so for pvp the playing field will be more level across the classes than ever before.

All in all, it should be an awesome expansion from a pvp standpoint.  I can't speak to pve, as I no longer slay internet dragons.  ;-)

• Community Administrator

A significant reduction in the # of keybinds people will need, which is a good thing.  Button bloat was at an extreme level for a few classes.  Also, they are streamlining crowd control, so for pvp the playing field will be more level across the classes than ever before.

All in all, it should be an awesome expansion from a pvp standpoint.  I can't speak to pve, as I no longer slay internet dragons.  ;-)

Eh, never been a fan of PvP in WoW... I tend to do my PvP in shooters.. Where things tend to be more balanced. :tongue:

So by stream-lining crowd control... that probably means giving everyone 'one or two' CCs, and nerfing them to nearly pointlessness in pvp, where they serve little more as interrupts? 

Actually, Druids are looking to be the most powerful in the beta - all specs.

Well, that's abnormal. Though it probably means they'll get the nerf hammer first balance patch after the games out. :tongue:

No word yet on Emerald Dream?

Probably, heh.

And not that I'm aware of, dunno.

They've been taunting Emerald Dream since WoW Vanilla was in Closed Beta. (I know.. I've seen it! bleh)

If they ever introduce it..and do it right.. Druids will be gods. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived