DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dwynwen

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

Awesome Cloak, WBK and great pic.

I love the fedora too!

Tyler didn't like my fedora either. He's an anti-fedorite. LOL

553144_10151364558114211_909344579_n.jpg

So looks like I'm a long lost triplet. I knew I was supposed to be Asian.

Wow Tigara, I think you might be right! *laughs* That's crazy, I've never seen anyone who looks like me.

Several people have said I look like Mandy Moore, but I don't see it. That's so cool Tigs! And Brandie, wow, great job on that cloak, looks soo awesome! What kind of fabric is it?

Tigsy ... purty!!! (love the sig too, btw)

Kronos, that's the DM version of Mat's Hat *nods firmly*

Tyler ... cute *grins*

Tyler ... cute *grins*

...cute?

Sheesh, that is not the reaction I wanted people to have! I wanted everyone to be all like "Whoah, Tyler looks like a total ass hat in real life, even more so than his personality online suggests!" This is most upsetting.

Seriously though, thanks, I s'pose?

Kronos: the hat is a good choice and looks good with the cloak!! Fun pic, totally jealous!!

Several people have said I look like Mandy Moore, but I don't see it. That's so cool Tigs! And Brandie, wow, great job on that cloak, looks soo awesome! What kind of fabric is it?

I used to get Lindsey Lohan when I was young, the freckles and such I guess... but can't think of anyone who looks like me now *laughs* I'm unique :biggrin:

Thanks! It's my first warder cloak, I found the fabric at Hancock Fabrics. I was looking for something "color shifting" and that fabric shifts from black to green to red so I thought it would do well, and I lined it with a greenish-gray rain coat type material to make it light and able to be worn in any weather condition. 

Kronos: the hat is a good choice and looks good with the cloak!! Fun pic, totally jealous!!

I'll make you one if you want Reki, if you want. I can give you a price quote just PM me :wink:

You can call me what ever you want, darlin'.

Haai daar, slaai blaar :wink:

Oobigy, doobigy :wink:

Well played, Warder of mine.. Well played. At least mine was in a real language tho :tongue:

I used to get Lindsey Lohan when I was young, the freckles and such I guess... but can't think of anyone who looks like me now *laughs* I'm unique :biggrin:

That sounds like me. I've not ever been told that there's someone that looks like me, regular person or a famous one.