DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dwynwen

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

Loving the facial hair, Mills *wink*

Here's a pic of me on the day of my brother's wedding! (Cleavage included, for the unwilling lookers! :P).

601202_10151667026454951_1621571760_n.jpg

Nyn

Maybe after Saturday's day at the Renaissance Festival I'll get brave enough to post one of myself. Prob have the wee one in it too.

Thanks Misheru :)   Your eyes are gorgeous as well. And I really like the color of your hair.

Nyn

Wow Nyn, you really do have beautiful eyes. mmhmmmmm *nods* Beautiful eyes.

So that's Doc! huh!

OMG, Christine, is that a frickin pole in the back ground? hahahaha Looks like EXACTLY the place where I would hang out lol FAAANtastic

That, my dear, is Carolina. It is not a real bar without a mechanical bull and a stripper poll. I have learned to do both.

From what I have heard of jordancon, I am certain video of my antics shall appear on dm soon.

Edited by Christine

I've been commenting on other people's photos without putting one up myself, which isn't exactly fair  :laugh:

So anyways, this is what I look like 

130206-155005_zps5d16c434.jpg

Wow, You're looking very good, blank!

Though, call me a colour-blind idiot all you want, but what hair colour is that? I can't exactly tell with that lighting. I'm guessing blonde, but that could also be light-brown for all I know.

Oh thank you guys, you're all ver nice  :blush:

And yes Mills, I am somewhat fond of the colour red  :tongue: Ha, I don't even mean it but almost everything I have is red/dark pink/plum/any other derivation of red  :laugh:

And Tyler, yeah the colour is way off on my webcam and I can't be bothered enough to fix it  :laugh: My hair is a bright sunshiney blonde!