DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*points* Trouble. That, gentlemen, is it.

*steals Heart's halo and looks innocent* I have no clue what you are talking about...

I know exactly what he means.

*Eyes Fnorrll and Hiarth*

*steals Heart's halo and looks innocent* I have no clue what you are talking about...

I know exactly what he means.

*tries to maintain an innocent look*

She will burn your heart to cinder and ash. Be wary, lads.

Edited. Don't ask. Need coffee and better manners.

Edited by Hiarthbeorn

ummmmmmmmm.....................okay......I guess? ................maybe...................................O_o *the hells this guy talkin bout?*

WOMEN, Mills. They are the creatures whose wings create storms on the other side of the world, who can possess your heart with a smile and steal your very breath and soul with a kiss! And those *pointing at Leelou and Miss Heart* are women! Women are trouble, delightful and enslaving devils, mysteries wrapped up in enigmas and riddles, half-spoken words but trouble nonetheless!

Take my advice and get a cat. Start a hobby. Become a hermit. Brew moonshine in a shack far away. Smuggle rum or ride elephants across India but whatever you do, stay out of trouble!

*kicks empty rum jug* Blast. It's not even noon yet.

He was trying to be the poster on all of the social group when you look down the main forum board, I have done it before, but I made it relevant. :wink:

Me at work.

9AA43D7A-57AA-4B58-9BA1-F8F4A4E45D09-13177-0000089545B90D86.jpg

Me with my family

599471_100751756742889_446820893_n.jpg

Oldest or youngest?

I'm the boy on the far left.

@RandA--where was that pic taken?

Hey!!!

*Grabs back* I'm not going to let you keep borrowing these; you always lose them!

Hawaii. :) We saw one of the 50 monk seals there right after this.

He was trying to be the poster on all of the social group when you look down the main forum board, I have done it before, but I made it relevant. :wink:

If you know him, tell him to desist this activity on any board under my supervision at once. We do not invite guests on to our boards for such nonsense. Same goes for anyone else who heads this way purely to achieve such a pointless goal, and I hope some of the other social group leaders say the same.