DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I wasn't sure how old you were, but they did a really good job of making it look older, I'm impressed! ^_^

Guest dragonsworn1991

Nae those are some pretty beautiful green eyes.  :-*

Also is that the face you have on when you try to lynch me?

Ty Pete. :-*  Lol maybe.  I was PLAYING a mafia game during that pic lol.  With Brandon Sanderson!!!

Is that semi-recent?

Yeah, thats my senior picture. They did antiquing to make it look older. Pretty cool eh?

You know, sometimes I think I know you.

Is that semi-recent?

Yeah, thats my senior picture. They did antiquing to make it look older. Pretty cool eh?

You know, sometimes I think I know you.

Yeah? Is that a good thing, or a not so good thing?

• 1 month later...

Purty recent pic of me....like, from Saturday. :D

New hair color, parted on a different side, a tad shorter...

IMG_2135.jpg

omg, it's Nae!

You don't look like a Marta...0_o

:D

You're very beautiful Nae. :)

Why would she look like a Marta?

• 4 weeks later...

30263_524700988599_74801276_3112679.jpg

So! I play roller derby. And this is me getting ready for a penalty challenge during our first game at our new facilities on May 22nd. We've just moved to banked track, which is crazy awesome! The game was a mash up of teams, Pink vs. Black (league colors) and my team color is lime green. Gotta represent, yo!

edit: P.S. Meg Hamlett is our photographer of awesome, which is why I left her mark on the shot :D

OMG...you look so cool Yele. It reminds me of the movie...i totally forgot the name of it..darn. Anyways, you look freakin awesome.

Hmm... this one's from Chicago just the other day. We took my grandparents to see the city when they came up from SC. ^_^ I should post a grad picture too, but I haven't uploaded any yet...

This is my "why are you taking a picture of me?" look. :P

photo.php?pid=1205435&id=1050608420

IMG_1591.jpg

me(right) and my best friend.

ok so this was from chrissy time it was like 3 am and we where have somee drinks at her house and decided to drive to the beach and have a swim lol fun times

30263_524700988599_74801276_3112679.jpg

So! I play roller derby. And this is me getting ready for a penalty challenge during our first game at our new facilities on May 22nd. We've just moved to banked track, which is crazy awesome! The game was a mash up of teams, Pink vs. Black (league colors) and my team color is lime green. Gotta represent, yo!

edit: P.S. Meg Hamlett is our photographer of awesome, which is why I left her mark on the shot :D

Having met you in person and knowing you are this cute tiny lady and knowing you play roller derby is AWESOME!