DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dwynwen

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

lol, mind you its about all you can notice in that photo!

Cameras and I don't generally get on...I have one picture of me that I really like but I think it may be a tad risque for this PG13 site! :P

I may as well post a couple pics of me. Most of these come from the summer when I spent a few days in London with Northie, as I have been too lazy to download and/or find more recent pics of me.

This is me making a mess of rowing on Regent's Park Lake

This is Northie showing me how it should be done.

Just making a few deals in South Korea!

Proof that I am indeed Emperor of the Warders!!!

This Org is made of pure awesome. I'm going to hunt you all down and eat your brains, thereby gaining your awesome powers for myself. RAWK!!

Dwyn put one of each of you at the site. What do you mean' date=' ignored?[/quote']

The pics may have been put in Dwyn's account, but nobody said anything like 'nice pics'. Makes me wonder why I even bothered, considering teh nature of this thread.

lol, no one said anything about mine but I don't give a flip, lol...

And they're nice pics of you guys... and I'm not just saying that... :P

They are all nice pix. I quite enjoyed them. And thankfully, it helped me decipher who one of my friends on MySpace was!!! I'd totally forgotten, lol! :P

Well...you'll never see me on Myspace. In my opinion, it is rubbish compared to Facebook, which I mainly use.

We weren't ignoring you, Corki! I put the pics in my account as soon as I saw your post. Most people's pics weren't commented on; I'm asking people to post them so I can put them in the gallery.

No, no, Cleo! When Shamaeso posted that picture of your walker, you weren't in the picture! Cleo's walker . . . no Cleo . . . :shock: Did he just not break through enough layers of illusion? :wink:

I've admired everyones pics so far....Y'all are a great looking bunch of guys and girls..I didn't want to comment on yours Corki as i didn't want Northie after me! ;) :P

Well, she is never around the White Tower anymore.

*sulks*