DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dwynwen

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

Wow! I really thought you had dark hair. You don't like being blonde?

I've had dark hair too :laugh:

251_21621541829_5855_n.jpg

I don't really enjoy being blonde, no. I feel that it's boring on me :laugh: And my complexion actually suits red hair more. I'm very pale, when I'm blonde my skin has a slight yellow-ish cast to it, and the red hair brings out some rosyness in my skin so I don't look like I'm deathly sick :laugh: Can't really see it in the picture up there, because of the red surroundings. But when I'm not summer tan (and I don't tan anymore) I look sick if I have blonde hair.

Now I'm not ever going back anyone; bleaching hennaed hair is basically impossible, so I'd had to cut it all off and grow it out. Nopes!

Your style reminds me of my oldest daughter - like your striped tights and makeup and stuff. She has always been so individual - I love it! You are seriously beautiful Mish!

The blonde pic is like Seventeen's cover

They only put top models or uber-famous people on it :smile:

Thank you all lovelies! :wub:

And nice to see you in the WT Csarmi :laugh: I like the dark hair too, but I loooove my red hair even more :laugh: Fiery hot!

I'd share my Christmas pic I sent all my friends over snap chat but it's not PG13 lol

But that gatsby photo was pretty funny. Everyone is commenting on that fake mo

Cut my hair off:

810.jpg

808.jpg

806.jpg

It's supposed to still be feathered, but the hairdresser is 4 months pregnant and got sick so I said just leave it as is, we can do that when I go back for my first trim.