DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dwynwen

Post pictures of yourself - just for fun!

A couple of years ago, I posted a thread like this hoping that someone could put all the WT members' pictures into an online album.  Unfortunately, the person who was keeping the album has been gone from DM for a couple of years.  Now that I have my own photobucket account, I thought I would take on the task and create the album myself.  I'll even separate it by Ajah and Guild if we have enough pictures.  I would love it if as many of you as possible posted a pic!  I'll start with a "head shot" of myself:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h286/Dwynwen_Sedai/head.png

Edit:  As per Mother's request, the pictures are in a picasa gallery until the DM gallery will give us more disk space.  Here's the gallery so far:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dwynwen.Sedai/WhiteTowerOrg

Last edit by Elgee: There is now a new thread to post pics for the WT Gallery. This one is now just for fun, and open to anyone to post, and to comment. Just keep the spam within limits, ok? :D

Great pictures so far, everyone! Keep 'em coming!

Edit: Mother, I put some of the pictures in the DM Gallery so far, but I was only able to put in 8 of them before I was stopped for exceeding the disk quota. I don't think we'd be able to fit everyone in a DM Gallery, so that's why I suggested putting them into photobucket. :?

We filled it that fast? Stupid gallery, I'll have to talk to Jason about that. I know Cleo's been complaining too.

Could we do a Picasa gallery in the mean time? Photobucket gives me hives. Picasa is free and frighteningly easy to use.

http://picasa.google.com/

Sure, I put them into a picasa gallery in the meantime. The pictures are alphabetical by name right now, but I'll change that once we have enough to separate them by Ajah.

Sure' date=' I put them into a picasa gallery in the meantime. The pictures are alphabetical by name right now, but I'll change that once we have enough to separate them by Ajah.[/quote']

Thanks! I just find picasa so much easier to navigate and it doesn't have those silly ads.

Why do I feel a sense of foreboding at that last comment? :lol:

Everyone is so beautiful! All of you guys look great!

Dwyn' date=' do you think you need a novice to help out? :wink: [/quote']

Hee, hee. I don't need help maintaining the album, but I could use help from an artistic aspirant. I would like someone to design an album cover and pictures for each Ajah and the Guild to put as separators for when we have enough pics to organize things by Ajah/Guild. I'm planning to put Mother, Mia, and Lor's pics right after the album cover, then put the respective Ajah/Guild members after their respective avatars.

So far, my album cover is my own pic, and that's kind of tacky, so that's the first thing that needs to be done. :)

Cleo! I'm sure that's the first picture I've ever seen of you!

Most others I actually have a pretty good idea of (especially those who have been around for a while), but I've never seen a picture of you! Yay! *huggles screen*