DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Sila Darklover

If you were Aes Sedai...

For the purposes of this poll, males can be Aes Sedai. Yeah, I know this makes the Red Ajah's job fairly pointless, but I guess you could just choose red if you hate the opposite sex *shrugs*

I put yellow since healing (I’ll change that to working for and with the sick and oppressed) is an important part of my life and I don't think that would change if I would live in Randland. But there is a lot of Green and a bit of blue maybe even grey and brown in there.

Leopold Boothe: Let's face it people we would all be Brown. Anyone who spends enough time with books to known an 11 book series as thoroughly as we all do is going to end up Brown :lol: .

Good point :)

Let's face it people we would all be Brown. Anyone who spends enough time with books to known an 11 book series as thoroughly as we all do is going to end up Brown :lol: .

not necessaily =] Being a bookworm is just a small part of my life compared to everything else. I'd be a Green, no doubt about it. I think I'd stab myself if I had to be a Brown :lol:

Black. Pure Black. And trying to get raised as one of the Chosen.

I want to live forever. :twisted: