DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello?

Ahmyra al'Ruley

Welcome to DM, Ahmyra!  I believe I've seen that you posted in the WT already.  Yay!  Admin will be working on getting your permissions going there; in the meantime, feel free to have a look around on the WT boards you can see and also consider checking out other social groups.  There are also book discussion groups which are best visited after you've read all the books, as there are spoilers there.

So, how long have you been reading WoT? Have you finished all of the WoT books?

Hi!!!!

I love Canada. I'm living in California but my husband is from Seattle. Welcome to DM and the White Tower and Warders! I think you will enjoy it there.

Ok, who was your favorite character and why?

Hi!!!!

I love Canada. I'm living in California but my husband is from Seattle. Welcome to DM and the White Tower and Warders! I think you will enjoy it there.

Welcome to DM, Ahmyra!  I believe I've seen that you posted in the WT already.  Yay!  Admin will be working on getting your permissions going there; in the meantime, feel free to have a look around on the WT boards you can see and also consider checking out other social groups.  There are also book discussion groups which are best visited after you've read all the books, as there are spoilers there.

So, how long have you been reading WoT? Have you finished all of the WoT books?

Well, I started a loonnngggg time ago when I was but a wee little girl. I started re-reading about 6 months ago(?) ish. I am currently reading/listening to Knife of Dreams.

I love your avvi, btw. I have three horses of my own :)

Hi!!!!

So far my fav character is Matt. He can be so utterly stupid but he never fails to make me laugh. I think Lan and Tuon are close runners up though...

Cool!  What kind of horses do you have? We have 2 Arabian geldings. The one in my avi is my gelding when he was about 9 months old. He's now 13.  Wow, time flies! 

I started reading WoT in college -- 1992, I think.

I forgot to mention that I have siblings-in-law and nieces and nephews in Ontario as well as a step-daughter. Most live in/near Cambridge.  My husband, although born in Ohio, lived in/around Mississauga, Canada from age 9 to 17.

Archived