DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Daruya

Roll Call for October 2014 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

October 2014 roll call poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many DM'ers have you met in real life?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11 or more (IOW, bunches! )

Please post here so we know you're active.

The question this month is: How many DMers have you met in real life?  Feel free to share whom you met and the circumstances (e.g., JordanCon, DragonCon, just happened to be in their home town, etc.).

Also, go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining to us if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

Edited by Daruya

Misheru, Aes Sedai, Green Ajah.

Well I guss technically two, since I made my husband sign up for DM ;P But I met my souvra brother Cloud almost a year ago :wub: Imagine Dragons were playing a concert here in Norway, so he came here from Netherlands and we went together and it was super awesome to meet him :wub:

Songstress - Accepted

Aside from Kaylee (who got me to read WoT in the first place, leading me to find DM and get addicted to mafia, then convince her to join DM and play with me)....

I got to meet Mashi and Mavin at Phoenix ComiCon this year. Almost met Moon but she was working and I didn't have a chance to get across to where she was.

Looking forward to meeting more!

Ryrin, Green Ajah CG

I've met two at Disneyland.

Here is your warning: I am planning a DM world tour.

Cairos Sedai - Gray Sitter

I have met 2. One is Charis alAslan from the Whites. She got me on DM and I got my brother Dahmir of the yellows on DM.

Aiel Heart - Der'Manshima - Cuen'd'eren

I have met... 4? 

Ok: 

I met Leelou because when I went to D.C. she drove down and we spent a few hours looking around at stuff together

I met Chrissy because her in-laws live an hour or two away and she came to visit me one day when visiting them.

I met Green Charis at the AMoL book signing.

I met Mist when she was driving across the country to a wedding and doing a DM tour on the way. 

And a couple more meetings are hopefully happening soon!

Basel Gill, Brown Ajah Head. I think between J-Con last year and this year, I have to have met double digits.

And there's the DMer that I won over and married. :wink:

Mashiara Sedai ~ Aes Sedai ~ White Ajah

I've met at least 10. In 2001, we organized a DM meeting at a concert in Phoenix, so I met three on that occasion. Plus meeting Tress, Kaylee, and Moon at the Phoenix Comincon last year. That's six. Well, then there the two years of JordanCon... Jenn, Jason, Leelou, Kukaso, Kat, Rashi, Hallia, Kronos, Brandie, Dwyn, Basel, Cindy, Shendare, KassidyRose, I'm sure a couple of others. I'll have to change my answer to 11+. :D

Moon Sedai, Sitter of Red Ajah.

I've met Yelenia, my Sister Red.

Mashi at PCC last year.

I've met my warder Kronos, via skype (I totally count it).

1 for me! I met fellow Red (yeah yeah I was raised from the Red :P) and former MoN Tynaal when she came down to my neck of the woods. Totally awesome experience!

I truly hope some more of you will make it this way eventually :)

Chae - no Ajah

I have met True Source, Csarmi, RTE, NT, Guidar and Thane

dang that's 6 and i voted 1 to 5 -.-

Leelou ~ Aes Sedai ~ Yellow Ajah

I have 2 DMers I hang out with on a normalish basis - Verbal and Wombat. Besides them, I've met Tina, Heart, and a few others when I went down to Jordon Con a couple years ago.