DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, Hello

mègon

So I'm definately new to dragonmount. I've kept tabs on RJ's blog, but haven't registered on the forums.

Well, I finally gave in. My normal online alias is KillerMonk, but I didn't really find that very fitting for such a forum as this, as it doesn't sound like any sort of real name, so I chose a new alias.

Mègon is my new name, it's a spin off of the hebrew word for guardian (me'von). I used an accent in my name rather than a '... hope I picked the right one for the right sound.

To introduce myself. I've read the series twice, all of the books including New Spring, as well as a WoT dictionary of sorts, with a lot of interesting insights by RJ in characters and shadow spawn. It's been a while since I last read the books, though, so I'm a little rusty.

I'm a web programmer, by profession, and am going to school for medicine. Needless to say, I have very little free time. I will try to stay decently active here on the forums, though. If I drop out of existence for a while, just assume I'm studying anatomy and physiology, or that I suffered death by information overload.

Welcome!!!!

Have you ever played a game called Mafia?(shameless plug ahead) If you have I need some more players in the fiddlesticks forum, for the game that I am going to be hosting! You can sign up on the sticky at the top that say Sign up!

But so you don't think that I am just here to get you to play the game, let me share. There are some other cool places on the board. There are the disscusion boards, then there is The Band of The Red Hand org. (i'm new to it but it's fun!). Then there are some other orgs, that I'm sure you will hear from. There are some RP boards..... ummmmm I think that covers the most important stuff.

Welcome indeed!

Hi Mègon, welcome to the forum. Sounds like an interestig combination... web prgramming and medicine... no suprise that you are talking about information overload!

Well, the nice thing about DM is that you can fit posting around your RL (though some of us do it the other way round *g*) and likelyhood is that the Asmo thread will still be there when you come back a week or two later :wink:

You should come join the illuminators org

the Smiths chapter house deal with digital manipulation and is curently trying to set up a project to build a chat...

to get access to the chapter houses go to usergroups and join illuminators org

Archived