DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

ManiacalSurgeon

Hey guys, i'm kinda new to the series and I absolutely love it! I'm one and a half books in, so that puts me in book two just about midpoint!  I love this series so much! It's absolutely amazing the characterization and the biology/geography that RJ creates and how he dictates each life that revolves with the wheel!  I know there is so much to unlock and that is what makes the series so intriguing and alluring!  I look forward to reading all your posts and getting involved with you guys in the topics!  I am specifically interested in the prophecies and the revelation of the Dragon reborn and the apocryphal last battle that looms in the future just on the precipice of  engagement.

Hey, welcome to DM!!! Be very careful of book spoilers. They can be anywhere but most of all in the discussion forums. You might like the social groups. They are a good way to meet people.

You remind me of my excitement at discovering the first books.

Welcome to Dragonmount!

DM has so much for you to see but, since you are only at the begining of the series, beware of possible spoilers. Our discussion boards are where you can go to discuss various aspects and theories, just be sure if you start a thread there to mention how far along you are and ask that people be considerate of possible spoilers.

I'd highly suggest you spend some time and check out our social groups to see if you think you might enjoy joining any. (Join as many as you'd like) If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction). If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm the Band's Exececutive Officer). Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about our other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Lastly DM has Role Play groups which, though I am not a part of, I do understand appeals to some people.  The social groups seem to have light RP elements but mainly focus on interacting with the other members of that group.  I assume the RP threads are for those who like to fully immerse themselves in their character and am sure that some of our RP people, like sherper here, can probably answer any questions you may have.

Archived