DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Open Letter to My Family

Dear DM,

Most of you know me....some do not, but I just wanted to apologize for not being here these past few months. I have felt that I've let many of you down

and for that I so humbly offer my sincere love and admiration of you all. I have been been fighting a battle that has claimed the life of my grandfather and

threatened my very own father.....the bravest man I have ever known. He has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met and he was been fighting for his life

for the past 6 months. I have carried this burden for far too long and have been by his bedside for the longest time forsaking my vowels to my Crafters and my

fellow Aielman. I have kept a constant vigil at his side while he has been sick and weak but I have missed you all and missed your places in my life. I just

want to express to you DMer's how much I love you and this site. Without my bondeds and the love and friendship of you all, I would not have been able to make it.

In 10 days from now, my father will seek to remove the Dark One's taint on his courageous body.....I will get a second chance at that horrible thing we call cancer.

I just want to thank all of you for not forgetting me and being so patient with me as neither my father nor I would ever seek pity. I know that there are so many

people that struggle with so many battles every day without any aid from anyone. You all are my heroes in that endeavor. I am not the man that joined DM in October

of 2009. I'm a mature and humble man now and I miss my DM Family. I will be reporting on the ALS Bucket Challenge soon for my amazing and remarkably talented

Car'a'carn, Aiel Heart, and posting a diet plan and workout regiment for my amazingly awesome Warder brothers....and more CRAFTS for the Tinker's Wagon! I will not

forsake you all for much longer. Thorkin Barrimore is ready to return to his family in grand fashion. I love you all and can't wait to meet the new members.

God Bless, Best Wishes, and Namaste!

Forever your Guardian and ever vigilant Warder....Thorkin!

Your duties lie elsewhere my sweet warder so do not fret. Those of us who love you understand your need to be by your father at this time and none of us can fault

you for that. It is part of what makes you so special to so many of us. Carry on my dear. You are my hero!

*snugglehugs*

A very hearty thanks to you all! I've been pumping him full of so much Vitamin C, I think he could burp rainbows. lol.

Forunately, It has remained in his bladder so, with a little Mat Cauthon luck and perhaps some ta'veren effect, we can

cleanse the Taint and will be A-Okay from here on out. *Fingers crossed* Plus, I think he hates my shawty lawn mowing so he's

wanting to get better so that the landscaping of the house can improve exponentially. I've never had a green thumb

when it comes to that stuff. lol..

Archived