DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello! I'm not done with the series yet but here I am.

The al'Meara Girl

Hello!  I am new to this type of thing...fantasy books, cosplay, fan forums.  I've known about this site for a while but have been hesitant to spend any time here because I'm still reading the books.  It's hard enough to avoid spoilers being married to a huge WoT fan.  However, last night I was reading (I'm at the end of Book 12 The Gathering Storm so this could be a spoiler for other newbies) and Rand announced to the men gathered at Tear that he was marching to Shayol Ghul.  I had such a visceral reaction and I wanted to reach out to someone that gets it!!!  Blood and ashes...its the beginning of the end!  There is a part of me that is really sad...I'm almost done with what has become my favorite book series ever.  And yet I can't stop reading.  

Hello and welcome to DM!

You may want to watch out for minor spoilers but please feel free to check out our social groups and/or discussion boards then join in.

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you

I know the feeling. Welcome to DM. The social groups are fun and a good way to meet people. I spend my time in the White Tower and Warders as a Green Sitter. Please feel free to check out all the groups.

You might really enjoy the discussion forums once you are finished with the books.

Archived