DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all, new British fan here to join the Dragonmount

Nepene

Hi all.

So, while I was young I saw the fantastic cover art of Darrell Sweet on the books and had to read them, found them awesome and epic and full of lots of great societies. I followed them through the years. I got a bit sidetracked around the middle, reading other things, and became a fan of Brandon Sanderson when I found Warbreaker at a wedding I was going to. I later found he was finishing the series and got back to it and enjoyed it a lot.

I recently went to a signing in the UK which rekindled my interest enough to make me join this place, after a fellow fan mentioned the place and said it was cool.

I enjoy theory chats, roleplays, games, and uncovering secrets. I shall likely be poking through the documents of various people here to see if any are appropriate for me.

I am a male in his early twenties with extensive forum, roleplay, and gaming experience. My personal interests include chemistry, horse riding, and sword fighting.

Looking forward to good times.

Well, I run the Beer Club over in the Band of the Red Hand, so of course that is my answer :-)

But, each board has unique people there with a unique focus so it entirely depends on what your interests are.  There are boards for crafters, boards for spam, boards for gameplay, etc etc.   I'd check out the descriptions, maybe say hi to a few people and ask them to describe their board to you. 

Welcome Nepene! We have a great role play section. I hope you find time to check it out. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders social group. You cannot see many of the stuff there unless you decide to become a member. The social groups are a good place to meet people and you can join as many as you wish. Each group has their own focus.

I hope you find your time with us to be enjoyable.

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

Welcome to Dragonmount!

In addition to the RP pages be sure to check out our social groups to see if you think you might enjoy joining any. (Join as many as you'd like)

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the RP pages or other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Archived