DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Inglorious - Kitchen Sink Bastard Mafia by Darthe

Darthe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a game queue sign-up. RTE manages said list.

I can't find it. :sad:
I don't think you have access to that board if you're not a BT member.

You could get into the queues in shayol ghul or the main mafia board. You should be able to see both. On the main mafia board if you're running an advanced game it would have to be checked for balance before you could do it.

I don't often tell you guys about my personal life, but I'm pissed right now. I had dinner reservations with my girlfriend and, while driving to the restaurant, I saw two kids beating up another in a nearby neighborhood. I stopped the car and broke up the fight, consoling the kid who was getting beaten up. I asked if he knew his mom's phone number and he did, so I gave her a call on the cell and she came to pick him up. She was so grateful that she hugged me and gave me $100. I tried to refuse but couldn't stop her.
When I got back into the car my girlfriend was embarrassed that I had interjected myself into the scene. She was further upset we had missed dinner and told me just to take her home. I was so upset that I took her home and dumped her on the spot.
I then called the mom again and told her what happened. She consoled me and told me she would go to dinner with me. So we rode a T-rex into the sunset and went to In-n-Out for a romantic dinner of double-doubles animal style protein style. I used the $100 she had given me and still had change even after we both got shakes. Mine was chocolate, hers was strawberry.
Anyways, we're dating now and her kid calls me "Daddy" so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

• 1 year later...

Archived