DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Signups

Red2111

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Rand - nah the level of the game depends on the mod.  both myself and X prefer to watch our players squirm have a fun time, so we decided on an advance theme.

but you should know by now that even a Red Basic Game is never dull  *grins*

lol yes, I do believe that was the first kind of game i ever played. :)

@ Rand  ^_^  i'm glad that you've come back to play though *hugs*  hopefully you can shake off the rust quicker than i've been able to XD

not bob i have you added.  welcome to the WT btw  ^_^

@ Rand  ^_^  i'm glad that you've come back to play though *hugs*  hopefully you can shake off the rust quicker than i've been able to XD

not bob i have you added.  welcome to the WT btw  ^_^

yay thanks!  lol probably not, but I'll try.

number 13 plz

gonna break a rule now and ask a question.  Re no role claiming til N3. What if the person is about to get lynched and needs to claim?

I have a feeling Red will have no sympathy. :P

This Hufflepuff shall join!

Yay!

*cringes*  I think that's supposed to spelled HORCRUX . . . :laugh:

I'm glad to see all the signups and I'll be watching all mafia threads closely (especially the actual mafia game) to ensure that there is NO drama.  If we lose this game, I will be a very unhappy First Selector.  Just so everyone knows, I have the only other Elder wand ever made.  Harry broke the one you already knew about. Mine is even more powerful and I've let Elgee borrow it just in case things get out of hand.  I'd like to think she would be more restrained with it than I would be but I can make no promises to that effect . . . :wink:

Em i swear it had you down on there  *scratches head*   i have you down now though *smiles*

got the rest of you lot

only 3 more spots left!!

@ Rand - you can character claim at your own peril, but nope, no role claims until N3.   i'm not a fan of mass role claims or claims D1 tbh.

Em i swear it had you down on there  *scratches head*   i have you down now though *smiles*

got the rest of you lot

only 3 more spots left!!

@ Rand - you can character claim at your own peril, but nope, no role claims until N3.   i'm not a fan of mass role claims or claims D1 tbh.

me neither, but I like to be able to claim d1.  But you are the mod god, and Xthrax is mod demigod? so I'll listen to whatever you say. :P

*cringes*  I think that's supposed to spelled HORCRUX . . . :laugh:

I'm glad to see all the signups and I'll be watching all mafia threads closely (especially the actual mafia game) to ensure that there is NO drama.  If we lose this game, I will be a very unhappy First Selector.  Just so everyone knows, I have the only other Elder wand ever made.  Harry broke the one you already knew about. Mine is even more powerful and I've let Elgee borrow it just in case things get out of hand.  I'd like to think she would be more restrained with it than I would be but I can make no promises to that effect . . . :wink:

So what I've is a fake wand from Fred and George's joke shop? No wonder it keeps turning into a chicken 

@X - if you got your wand from there, then you're lucky thats all it does  XD

@ Dice - rule change then, a very valid point was made by my co-mod concerning the no reveal rule.   Until N3, you cannot reveal your role unless you are at L-4 or lower.  after N3 this restriction on reveals will be lifted.

Archived