DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy

Guest Judge Holden

Guest Judge Holden

I'm glad to be a member. I've enjoyed reading the topics and clearing up a few things I wasn't sure of. I plan on starting a complete read through the entire series soon.

I thought of myself as a big fan, but after reading through the board I realize I am far behind!

I started reading WOT on the early 90's when a friend from high school recommended the series (I returned the favor by getting him start on GRRM. What a train wreck that is now). In the mid 90's myself and a stay at home mom I met on AOL (cannot recall her name) started one of the first book discussion groups on AOL and it was a WOT group!

I look forward to getting caught up and using you guys as a source!

the Judge

Welcome to DragonMount!

Be sure to check out all of our social groups and see if you think you might enjoy joining any. (You're not limited so join as many as you wish)

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Archived