DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Best WoT Character Elimination Game

Niniel

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I disappear for a day and both of my favourites are dead. :(

Congrats to Hopper! I´m sure you live on in Nangilima. 

So, what did you think of this game? Do you want to do another one or is it enough? You can take characters from another book or, if we want to stick to WoT, we could do quotes or best WoT book. Do you think that the rules can be changed to make it better? It´s the nature of this game to take some time but it´s nice to see an ending. 

10 points to everyone with more than 10 posts and 5 to the rest. :D

I think we need to do something to speed up end game.  I also think that each character, as they are offed, deserves a death scene.  Gives the game more ambiance.

""""

Verin touched the wax seal with the thread of fire, then released the weave.  She attached the note to a bird and sped it on its way.  Ten birds with ten notes for ten of the most powerful people in the world.  Her work here was done.  She smiled wanly as Death came for her...

""""""

""""

HERE?!?  How could anyone best him here, in Tel'aran'rhiod??  The fools of this age had no such mastery over the dream realm.  As Moridin's thoughts closed in, he couldn't help but listing out the other Forsaken, trying to determine which of them had trapped him and ultimately overcame his defenses...

""""

Archived