DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for der'Manshima?(Ata)

I will speak for Ata.

Though I'm only getting to know her better Ata has been a fixture here at Dragonmount in various different areas. I can't vouch for her necessarily here in the White Tower as I myself am not overly active here, but she's got tons of other things going on outside of the WT.

Not only does she participate in the White Tower activities here, she does so in the RP. She's now a Division Leader of Shayol Ghul and was before that the Assistant the division leader. She shows initiatve in getting things done and that is a great aspect to have in any organization.

She's creative and fun and she is capable of many things. She would make a fine der'manshima.

Mat/Ali

Guest Arie Ronshor

YAY! Congrats Ata!! ;)

hmm.. anouther Der'Marshie.. a bondable.. hmm.. I wonder who will pick you up, my sweet. ;)

*big big hugs*

*hugs then runs far far off*

guess its time to find a lil black hole before its to late...*looks at the red circle arie mentions on her back* ah um definantly...ooo or *rids of shirt and sets at fire* umhm yes fixed ;)

*hugs fellow Wardie Girl*

Congrats Ata, this is wonderful :lol:

*hands over a new pair of PJ's and a Green Dragon*

laughes not sure i got that one but ok thank you *s*

ummm well new Pj's for the next pyjama party and a Green Dragon I was told is the official Warder's drink...could be wrong though lol.

Guest Arie Ronshor

*coughs carefully*

It seems that I knew i was missing something when i saw this thread. But Ata can also say, as a fellow Rper that busy catches up with you..

HOWEVER!

I, Arie Tarou Ronshor, Sitter of the Green Ajah, and a longstanding Member of the Dragonmount Community (and RP) will stand for Ata's raising to Der'Manshima of the Gaidin Guild. She is an amazing person, and everywhere you go she always has a smile and a welcoming set of arms especially to those that are new. Shes a wonderfully welcoming face with creative talent and a dedication to things that i would have given up on. (The Siggie Auction).

Again, as Mat said, she is very active on both RP and Community sides of DM and supports both with a rare enthusiasm. :) Commited and supportive, she will make a wonderful Der'Manshima!

Congrats Ata. :) You have certainly earned here!

Arie Sedai

Sitter of the Green Ajah

I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the bunny of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Guild and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Guild even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai’shar Warder's Guild!

As you have sworn, so shall it be. You are Ata Djore, Warder of the White Tower.

Congratulations!!! Og masse masse gratulerer! Veldig bra jobba! =)

Sign in to follow this