DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brothers and Sisters, where do we go to hunt?

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters. I am new to this place, but not to the series. Where do I go to hunt with others of the talent? I am eager to join, but I may not be able to put consistent time into this. I will do my best.

I am most like Goldeneyes and the Son of Battles, more so to Young Bull than the Gambler. I look forward to meeting new people and more members of the pack. That is all, I suppose. Goodbye until next hunt!

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters. I am new to this place, but not to the series. Where do I go to hunt with others of the talent? I am eager to join, but I may not be able to put consistent time into this. I will do my best.

I am most like Goldeneyes and the Son of Battles, more so to Young Bull than the Gambler. I look forward to meeting new people and more members of the pack. That is all, I suppose. Goodbye until next hunt!

Depends on whether you're looking for RP or just the social side. RP is writing your own characters within the world of RJ, and can be found far down on the main forum page. The social groups are where we're kind of ourselves put in the persona of whatever group. This can be found a short scroll down.  The wolfkin can be found in both areas--feel free to check both out. I know the social group wolfkin would love a visiter ;)

Archived