DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cuen'd'eren Pirate Event - Pirate and Ship Game

Toph Beifong

Choose your pirate name and name your ship!

There are two ways to choose your pirate name: using this quiz or choosing one yourself.

And only one way to choose your ship name: picking one.

1. Pirate Name Quiz.

2. Pirate Name of your choice (explain why you chose it).

3. Ship Name of your choice (explain why you chose it).

1. I got :

Captain Ethel Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

2.  Well Ethel Rackham sounds good, so i'll keep it.

3. My ship ... i liked the Black Pearl, it sounded nice and evil and dark.

But as it is already taken, and that i can't use the Flying Belgian Man

:laugh:

i'll take The Fine Doom lol

because it sounds evil and funny. i also used this generator to help me a bit.

Captain Prudentilla Kidd

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

Ship: The Coral Madness

Thanks, Chael!!!

Har!

Red Mary Bonney - Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Red Mary...hahaha! I'll keep that one!

Ship: The High Tide

2.) Eoghann Fuilech - eoghann the blood-stained. llol because name is eoghann anm i like fightingh and i think as pirate woulldnt mind at all going out my way to slaughter besids loot

3.) Ben chainíd - Woman of weeping. ships usualy female, so namedd something for síde woman, whose cryin warn of tragedy and can kill those who hearr it with grief

1. Iron William Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

2. I'm fine with that!

3. The Vengeance

1) Bloody Grace Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

2) The Mother Ship

:tongue:

1. Mad Anne Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

2. Sailor's Curse because I'd want them to fear me before they even saw me.

I picked ramdom answers just for fun and...

Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

I'm keeping that one!

1) Bloody Grace Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

2) The Mother Ship

:tongue:

LMAO!!!

image_zps94f01a1e.jpg

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived