DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finally, some fellow readers!

Hello, everyone!

I am a fairly recent reader of The Wheel of Time series, and I bloody love it! I picked up The Eye of the World at my local book shop roughly 8 months ago and to say that I'm hooked is a vast understatement. SInce that day I have been drinking in the wonders that each book offers before hungrily purchasing the next one. So far, I am on to A Crown of Swords and can't wait to see what else is in store for me. 

I decided to search for forums related to the Wheel of Time, as unfortunately none of my friends or relatives have read the series, to the best of my knowledge anyway. Therefore I have been rendered unable to discuss the maddeningly exciting plot twists and character developments with anyone I know, for fear of spoiling the surprise once I convince them all to read the series themselves. So here I am, and I'm thrilled to be here! Let's talk about some Wheel of Time!  :mat:

Welcome!!! I'd advise you to be careful in the discussion forums. Spoilers can be everywhere at this point but that is definitely where you will find them.

I know just how you feel. :) This series is amazing. I got hooked about 4 years ago. You came to the right place. We have lots of things going on. Just be careful so the series doesn't get ruined for you.

Ryrin, Green Ajah Sitter

Hi Welcome to DM ! I hope you will enjoy your time with us

I am rereading the whole serie at the moment and I am at book 5 lol

indeed, as Ryrin said, there could be spoilers here around :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Wannabe, Welcome to DM!

You may want to watch out for minor spoilers but please feel free to check out our social groups and see if you want to join any.

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Archived