DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hospitality Industry Theme Resorts

Ireond

Is having the entrance to the south and the desk to the north for a particular reason? Or mainly just to let them soak in the surroundings as they walk across the lobby?

Honestly just because of aesthetics... i mean if we want to be true to canon the entrance should be on the north side of the building and the desk to the south. Since the gates to the White Tower face Northharbor

what happens in graendal's palace stays in graendal's palace.

I'd place the forsaken fortress squarely in Vegas.

I agree with this!

Information Technology eh? I could get into that. LOL

Honestly just because of aesthetics... i mean if we want to be true to canon the entrance should be on the north side of the building and the desk to the south. Since the gates to the White Tower face Northharbor

Build it on an island somewhere then?  Shore of a lake and have lionfish?

my happy place is watching your happy place burn. (sorry, i'm in shayol ghul =p)

So, Chicago, is it?

Or Washington DC.  San Francisco.  London.  Rome.

That would purely be dependent upon which island where.  Exotic locations mean travel deals which lead to vacation packages (Atha'an Miere Cruise line.  Leave the shirts at home).  The overall marketing scheme could be heightened by an island location.  You'd go from transients to people coming in for an extended stay, and that would mean they'd bring along more money for purchases like spas, rentals, and classes.  You'd not have to worry about filling up the hotel day to day because you'd book them for a reservation months in advance.  It'd be a destination, rather than just a stop.  

And as far as Islands being remote.. just look how many islands are near New York city.

(Most uninhabited ones are bird sanctuaries though, so no luck building there.)

Archived