DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

i may be dumb but i don't know the difference between "he could tell the truth" and "he could be telling the truth" ... for me it is the same :huh:

@ Tsuki : now about that last game with csarmi, i didn't believe him and it had been a bad move. We talked about it after, and i tend to believe he wouldn't fake claim. that is why i didn't react when it was said he's lock clear.

and for Ithi as i said, the fact that she voted Thane doesn't prove the fact she's lock clear imo

@ x: i'd say mafia could fake claim Miller to escape being lynched and to explain bad night action results.

Chaelca, I don't think that he is pulling a stunt so. You know I believe in the adage-if you tell a lie, you have to support it with many others. CS doesn't come across to backing it up. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

X is stoically avoiding mentioning Turin's vote on him.

I'm implying it xD. On a serious note though-I don't see what for.

You don't want to ask why? If you are Town then maybe's he's Mafia trying to drum up a lynch on you.

But you don't want to get any information from him about his reasoning?

@ Chae - hiya.

They may mean the same thing, but they could be read different. Semantics.

See, even now you talk about how it was a bad move to lynch him last game.

@ X - if you seriously don't know how subtle suggestion can influence decisions and thoughts, you better NEVER watch a commercial. I'm not explaining basic psych to you.

I'm just confused. why don't you explain it like I am 5 - what frakkin post are you referring to, if not the one I just explained. The only other one I made related to this whole shpeel is when I claimed to be Psychic. How the hell is me asking for one single clarification "nit-picking"?? You are tunneling hard and long (HAH!).

Scum read - Xthrax.

Also failing to address how he could be "confirmed" on page 4/5...

Addressed to why I believe him to be so to Turin-I maybe wrong but I believe him to be

But you DIDN'T address it - He CAN'T be CONFIRMED yet. It is flat out impossible.

Ithi, what do you think about the Tsuki/X clash?

Is it only me who thinks that the "its only page four" card stinks especially as #realgame started page one?

The game always starts page 1 - post 1.

I'm more interested in X's lack of pressure on Turin. I get a bit bleaurgh with long clever worded posts.

X is stoically avoiding mentioning Turin's vote on him.

I'm implying it xD. On a serious note though-I don't see what for.

You don't want to ask why? If you are Town then maybe's he's Mafia trying to drum up a lynch on you.

But you don't want to get any information from him about his reasoning?

It seems to be for my pretty much confirmed statement

@ Chae - hiya.

They may mean the same thing, but they could be read different. Semantics.

See, even now you talk about how it was a bad move to lynch him last game.

@ X - if you seriously don't know how subtle suggestion can influence decisions and thoughts, you better NEVER watch a commercial. I'm not explaining basic psych to you.

I'm just confused. why don't you explain it like I am 5 - what frakkin post are you referring to, if not the one I just explained. The only other one I made related to this whole shpeel is when I claimed to be Psychic. How the hell is me asking for one single clarification "nit-picking"?? You are tunneling hard and long (HAH!).

Scum read - Xthrax.

That's what I'm talking-your subtle suggestions on fossing Chaelca will later cause her to be seen in that light.

The post below is the frakking post-and based on this one you continued your next post. And then Des gives you a town lean for your early reads here. 

last time i played mafia with csarmi, he claimed town very early and got lynched very fast for it

he could tell the truth here

otherwise, isn't it a bit early to have Ithi as a lock clear ?

He could TELL the truth, or BE TELLING the truth... one is a FoS that he could be lying, and the other a simple early-morning typo.

He claimed Miller. He just guaranteed he is on the chopping block towards the end of the game, because it IS a town-negative role.

So I see no purpose in the lie. Wonder which one Chae intended - (and which one she'll SAY she intended :/)

Thane is way outside his meta - I haven't seen a joke from him yet...

Ithi comes in guns blazing, Despo is Despo (Zoinks!), X is Unknown (Algebra sucks), and dice is too soon to tell. 

Morning, all!

Also failing to address how he could be "confirmed" on page 4/5...

Addressed to why I believe him to be so to Turin-I maybe wrong but I believe him to be

But you DIDN'T address it - He CAN'T be CONFIRMED yet. It is flat out impossible.

Not confirmed in that way-I meant it to be understood as I'm almost sure that he is miller

Ithi, what do you think about the Tsuki/X clash?

Is it only me who thinks that the "its only page four" card stinks especially as #realgame started page one?

The game always starts page 1 - post 1.

I'm more interested in X's lack of pressure on Turin. I get a bit bleaurgh with long clever worded posts.

I don't see for what. He voted based on that-I gave my reasons and I ended it there. I don't think any pressure is needed where I explained why I did what I did

So, i'm here and will comment a bit:

Yes Ithi, i was at work, i have notifications but no DM access.

someone missed me joking, so here it is: Dammit Csarmi, you ruined my groove and now i can't claim Miller anymore! *shakefist*

And, i am not scum, i haven't even been provided with a PR... i'm a plain townie. So much for Role madness.... or they got afraid i might vig townies again like in my last game (whoa, another joke!) I do believe Role madness here would indicate at least one JOAT on each side, mafia definately with a GF, and one (perhaps 2) third party/parties.

I love the attention, but for scum we need to look elsewhere.... i have a crazy theory, but i'll need to investigate that before i put it out. I do think however that one of the lurkers (at least one) is scum hiding for the moment. eeny meeny miny mo... random guess Tina, but i could be wrong... it's still D1 and we need some of the lurkers to post here to get some reads.

My view on the X-files: i think X would be more worried if his train got bigger. What i see here is townies going after eachother, no real mafia in there...

Ithi is town, from what i can tell. So are the people 'defending' me, from my pov.

and now, seeing i hurt my back last weekend, i will go to bed soon

someone missed me joking, so here it is: Dammit Csarmi, you ruined my groove and now i can't claim Miller anymore! *shakefist*

And, i am not scum, i haven't even been provided with a PR... i'm a plain townie. So much for Role madness.... or they got afraid i might vig townies again like in my last game (whoa, another joke!) I do believe Role madness here would indicate at least one JOAT on each side, mafia definately with a GF, and one (perhaps 2) third party/parties.

I love the attention, but for scum we need to look elsewhere.... i have a crazy theory, but i'll need to investigate that before i put it out. I do think however that one of the lurkers (at least one) is scum hiding for the moment. eeny meeny miny mo... random guess Tina, but i could be wrong... it's still D1 and we need some of the lurkers to post here to get some reads.

My view on the X-files: i think X would be more worried if his train got bigger. What i see here is townies going after eachother, no real mafia in there...

Ithi is town, from what i can tell. So are the people 'defending' me, from my pov.

Thane is still Mafia

makes a joke about not being able to claim Miller ... and then says he's 'plain Town'. One would think if he had a role pm it would have said 'vanilla Town'

Then he tries to instigate 'set up talk' to deflect and confuse the Thread.

Then he says everyone who is conversing in the Thread so far seems Town

Then he says a Lurker must be Mafia - hey let's pick Tina as she was the last to post.

That's a nice non commital post about nothing really.

Hence ----> Mafia

Thane

Ok, what you have done looks to me IMO is to just try and deflect attention-but makes me more suspicious.

Now you come out with the jokes-really doesn't help though

Now you could've just said I'm a VT in one line. But they way you go on about vigs and joats etc-weird. And why claim this early? 2 votes when you need 9 to lynch

And then-do tell what the crazy theory. Then you go on the lurkers-randomly throwout Tina's name-lob a soft attempt at her.

I'm X-files. Well that's one way to put at it. But the reason I'm not concerned is partly as you said just one, but its more of that I don't see what Turin is standing on.

Ithi is town-everyone is town. So any other reads?

Archived