DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

last time i played mafia with csarmi, he claimed town very early and got lynched very fast for it

he could tell the truth here

otherwise, isn't it a bit early to have Ithi as a lock clear ?

See, X, here are the pretty large, glaringly obvious things that you might be missing.

ONE: She didn't forget just the word "be" - she also jacked up the ending of the word "tell" - assuming it is just a typo, of course.

TWO: She went and mentioned how the last time he did this, he got lynched early. This puts unconscious pressure for "good townies" not to make the same mistake.

THREE: She is fine with Cs being lock clear, but not with Ithi. Completely ignoring the fact that she herself just said COULD - me, I'd at least entertain the notion that Cs might be banking on just the reactions he's been getting in order for him to stay off the radar until the late game (after all, a "vetted" scum masquerading as town is nice to have").

So... yeah. Wasn't just one word, two little letters, that made me target this post...

Tell me my mistake. Please.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the people saying CSarmi usually does this or always does that are doing my head in.

It's because of the alleged role.

The Little Book of Darthe says claim Town Miller straight awa - this is beneficial as we can Lynch him if things get dicey and results are less likely to be mucked up.

Also if Town Miller claims it stops Mafia claiming Miller later.

last time i played mafia with csarmi, he claimed town very early and got lynched very fast for it

he could tell the truth here

otherwise, isn't it a bit early to have Ithi as a lock clear ?

See, X, here are the pretty large, glaringly obvious things that you might be missing.

ONE: She didn't forget just the word "be" - she also jacked up the ending of the word "tell" - assuming it is just a typo, of course.

TWO: She went and mentioned how the last time he did this, he got lynched early. This puts unconscious pressure for "good townies" not to make the same mistake.

THREE: She is fine with Cs being lock clear, but not with Ithi. Completely ignoring the fact that she herself just said COULD - me, I'd at least entertain the notion that Cs might be banking on just the reactions he's been getting in order for him to stay off the radar until the late game (after all, a "vetted" scum masquerading as town is nice to have").

So... yeah. Wasn't just one word, two little letters, that made me target this post...

Tell me my mistake. Please.

See Tsuki, this isn't what I was talking about. Not this post at all. The one before this. 

One:Yes, that was what you nit-picked about

Two and Three:I'm not relating to those, I've no problem with your suspicion in that. But anyway, I don't see how there's unconscious pressure-if you could elaborate? I really don't see what's wrong with the lock clear sentence-I really think it's too early to confirm anyone so. But as well for CS, miller is a role if you claim could get you lynched. I don't see him with much suspicion.

Your mistake-well, first this wasn't the post I was talking about. Look at that one and then read my post

[V] X [/v]

How is csarmi confirmed miller?

Why would you claim miller? Miller is a negative role-one that could be lynched or killed very easily. Miller is a role that causes confusion, so it's lynched early to avoid it. Why would you claim a role that is so-that is why I believe him. And I've seen CS play, I don't think he's the type to pull that kind of stunt.

i may be dumb but i don't know the difference between "he could tell the truth" and "he could be telling the truth" ... for me it is the same :huh:

@ Tsuki : now about that last game with csarmi, i didn't believe him and it had been a bad move. We talked about it after, and i tend to believe he wouldn't fake claim. that is why i didn't react when it was said he's lock clear.

and for Ithi as i said, the fact that she voted Thane doesn't prove the fact she's lock clear imo

@ x: i'd say mafia could fake claim Miller to escape being lynched and to explain bad night action results.

Archived