DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thane thinks is weird to claim Miller straight off - then is all friendly - then says hey could still be suspicious.

Uses 'scum' a lot.

Say's I'm voting him cos I always think he's mafia and that I'll always be wrong.

Firstly - it's what he's done this game that makes me believe he is Mafia.

Secondly he attempted to nullify my vote by implying it's just me doing what I always do.

Thirdly - how will I always be wrong about him being Mafia? Is he saying he's never going to be Mafia?

I think he is and I think I have spotted him early as Mafia in the past too.

@ tsuki: it was not early morning here when i posted -.-

... but i will rephrase : so far, i think csarmi is telling the truth, and him claiming early doesn't look suspicious to me.

@Despo: "Csarmi aint exactly one to use a gimmick to hide behind as scum, and Ithi mindmelded hardcore."

What do you mean?

@Ithi: I like your points against Thane. The problem is that I have seen him play just like this three times in a row as town. He semms to have a knack of saying the most unlikely and anti-town sounding stuff as town. I think he sounded scummy the one time he was scum too (Mass Effect).

@ tsuki: it was not early morning here when i posted -.-

... but i will rephrase : so far, i think csarmi is telling the truth, and him claiming early doesn't look suspicious to me.

I know it wasn't - and I also knew that you would "rephrase" your statement the way you did.  Psychic, aren't I.

*waves back* :laugh:

Would Thane be someone else, i'd probably vote him.

But Thane is Thane and he has his very "special" way to play. For the moment i have to say that he sounds relaxed and chatty... which makes me think he could be town.

Ithi has made a nice case, but as I said, Thane has his way to play.

*snorts*

Nice defense. Go compare his openings in other games - jokes, votes, the whole shpeel. His meta has been shredded, and I think he has enough inexperience as scum to let it happen. Soft defense noted.

@Despo: "Csarmi aint exactly one to use a gimmick to hide behind as scum, and Ithi mindmelded hardcore."

What do you mean?

Someone fake claiming Miller as scum seems pretty gimmicky to me... I could see someone like Darthe goin for that kind of move, not you.

*waves back* :laugh:

Would Thane be someone else, i'd probably vote him.

But Thane is Thane and he has his very "special" way to play. For the moment i have to say that he sounds relaxed and chatty... which makes me think he could be town.

Ithi has made a nice case, but as I said, Thane has his way to play.

Ewww @ this post. First you say you'd prob vote him on gameplay alone, but that since he's Thane his meta is to be scummy, but that he seems town, but Ithi made good points against him... could your stance on him be any more elusive?

I'm Thaddeus Sholto, Town Miller.

Whaaaaaaat.

claiming that early Csarmi?...... odd....

Scuuuuuuummy

What do you mean?

@Ithi: I like your points against Thane. The problem is that I have seen him play just like this three times in a row as town. He semms to have a knack of saying the most unlikely and anti-town sounding stuff as town. I think he sounded scummy the one time he was scum too (Mass Effect).

Claiming miller D1 Post 1 if your not a miller is kinda gimmicky and reminds me of when Darthe claimed scum D1 to rile people up/get it going. You dont seem the kind of person to do that especially with the large risks it entails D1. So yeah I think your town, and Thanes being very sketchy for it only being Page 4.

@ Pralaya: isn't it dangerous to claim PR so early. Doesn't that make you a target for nightkills ?

as for Thane: i am stating what i think. Seeing his usual gameplay, there's not enough material to make me want to vote against him.

Archived